Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:23, 19 December 2017 by Vinczei (→Important things about the transaction structure)
Barion API: Finish a pending reservation
/payment/finishreservation API endpoint is used to finalize a pending reservation in the Barion system.
Prerequisites before use:
This API endpoint is designed to be used in the following scenarios:
|Property name||Property type||Limitations and constraints||Description|
||The secret API key of the shop, generated by Barion. This lets the shop to authenticate through the Barion API, but does not provide access to the account owning the shop itself.|
||The identifier of the payment in the Barion system.|
||The payment transactions that the shop would like to finish.|
Important things about the transaction structure
- The Transactions array should only contain the initial payment transactions. The additional transactions generated by the Barion system (e.g. fees) must not be included in the call.
- Each payment transaction can only be finished once.
- It is not neccessary to finish all transactions in the same API call, but one call must contain at least one transaction to finish.
- If a transaction is finished with a Total amount lesser than its initial value, the remaining amount is refunded to the payer.
- If the reservation period passes, all unfinished transactions are finished with zero amount.
|Property name||Property type||Description|
|Isuccessful||bool||Result of the transaction|
|PaymentId||Guid||The identifier of the newly initialized payment, generated by the Barion system.|
|PaymentRequestId||string||The payment identifier supplied by the API caller in the request.|
|Status||PaymentStatus||The status of the payment in the Barion system.|