Barion API: Download statement file
/statement/download API endpoint is used to download monthly or daily statement files generated by the Barion system.
Prerequisites before use:
v2 This API endpoint is available in API v2 only.
|Property name||Property type||Limitations and constraints||Description|
||The login name of the Barion user. This is currently the user's e-mail address.|
||The password of the Barion user.|
||The statement year.|
||The statement month.|
||The statement day. If specified, the system will serve a daily statement file.|
|The currency of the statement's account. Accounts with separate currencies have separate statement files.|
Depending on the given input parameters the endpoint will produce the following outputs:
- If the caller fails to authenticate with a valid username and password, the API will produce an empty output with an
HTTP 403 Forbiddenstatus code.
- If only year and month were specified for the statement, the endpoint will try to serve the monthly statement for the corresponding year and month as a signed PDF (Printable Document Format) document.
- If year, month, and day were specified for the statement, the endpoint will try to serve the daily statement for the corresponding date as a signed XLSX (Microsoft Excel) document.
- If the requested statement file is not available, the output will be an error message with an
HTTP 404 Not foundstatus code. This can happen for the following reasons:
- The requested statement file has not been generated yet (or generation of the given type is disabled for the user)
- The user does not have an account in the specified currency, so a statement file is not applicable
Things to know
- Daily statement files will not show up on the secure.barion.com site for download. They can only be downloaded via this API endpoint.
- Once the statement files have been generated, they are available to download for an indefinite time.
- If a statement is re-generated for a given date, it will be assigned a new filename and a new digital signature. The Barion API will always serve the latest statement file for a given day or month. It is the user's responsibility to distinguish between old and new statement files.
Downloading the daily statement of an EUR account for October 6th 2019:
Downloading the monthly statement of an HUF account for April 2019: